Skip to main content

NEVER IGNORANT GETTING GOALS ACCOMPLISHED


The color of my skin is actually brown when based off of actual colors/crayons but when described as to my nationality it is black or negro or noir or niger depending on what language you speak. Here in America home of "take it & make it yours" approach, we have "stolen" the French, Spanish/Portuguese, & Latin words but altered them to make it our own. & how is that niger is pronounced ˈnī-jər (http://www.merriam-webster.com/cgi-bin/audio.pl?ggnige01=Niger)  & negro is (http://www.forvo.com/word/negro/) yet we now have the o’ so popular pronunciation (http://www.answers.com/topic/nigger). Being that the originators of the word/term/phrase/ whatever were not hmm I guess African-Americans (AAs) would be the best choice, how is it AAs feel that they are the only ones able to say/use it? *ok so I guess that "take it & make it yours"  thing is not limited to Americans (Kanye shrug)* But AAs dropped the er in Nigg & added an a & now many blacks claim it's a term of endearment (akin to brother, homie, etc), but in no way can it be as its root meaning of ignorance. (read more @ http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nigga)  Any who they have also adopted “ghetto” as their own when in fact it derives from  Italy (hmm that’s not in Africa), from the ghèto island where Jews were forced to live, literally but AAs think this is a special thing for just them. Another AAs only thing is referring to the “ghetto” in which they live as the ‘hood. If you do not live in this particular area (or have family who reside there) I guess you need a pass but not just any pass a ‘HOOD PASS! My apologies if you are not an AA you need this ‘hood pass to visit/even speak in the certain vernacular exclusive to AAs This concept & mindset is installed in & out of the ‘hood so everyone now knows it. However, if, say an AA goes to Manhattan, NY do they need an elite pass to hang with the elite there? I doubt it. Dangit do I need an elite pass to write the way I do in this blog because it is not laced with words straight out of the urban dictionary?
Getting away from the topic soooo EVERY race/color/nationality who are not from the ‘ghetto” outside of  AAs (of course) need a ‘hood pass to say nigger, which  actually is not owned by AAs & they can not say nigga either because what? O’ I guess because they could never be our brother or homie (another exclusive AA word)… in my opinion it’s all stupid & to show how much I give you this…. Enjoy
P.S. I use the acronym the late Tupac Shakur used which is Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished thus whoever calls me NiggA is actual building me up not tearing me down!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Erotic 370

I'm playin lead in ur little play Don't need an understudy I'm ur Babii... All I'm waitin for is u To come & do all that u promised to U say u want this to be urz Well dive inside & fuck me till I'm hoarse My fingers take hold of your hard and sleek body As I whisper in ur ear, "O how I've been naughty" U anxiously shove me, face up against the wall Your left hand holding my neck firmly, The right undoing my work clothes Holdin me down U growl not to move At the control of your force I am weak & ur penis is @ its peak U take no ease puttin him in me I cry out in pain but that is the pleasure of our game I become more aroused as u pound me harder I plead with u to slow it down instead U turn me round, lift me up, From the front u enter now My thighs straddling your waist My juices can't wait They pour down ur legs I’m whimpering out your name, Forgetting to breathe We make our way to the bedroom Where it is

A Mother's Cry

All you niggas are my sons... & I have failed you. Should've kicked you out the nest but instead I cradled you. I should've taught you responsibility but instead I took care of you. I should've programmed your mind, so the streets couldn't brainwash you. I taught you about life and how to survive, tell me what exactly is it do y'all feel you were deprived? I did things the way I did because of the choices I made. Who are you or the streets to be throwing my parenting shade? My primary function was to provide for you not the other way around. You came from me that is why I'm ashamed of your choices now. I did what I had to do for the consequences of my actions. I gave you life but the streets want to use you for their own satisfaction. They got you thinking they fathered you. Did the streets do a DNA because I don't recall being they're boo. I fed you from my bosom to ensure you ate, when were the streets ever in a kitchen fixing you

What a Guy Wants

      So one day on Twitter   @_NoBooty   posted this " Ask a man what he wants in a woman he usually speaks of Physical features women usually speak of Other qualities." Being the debator everyone claims I am, I naturally tweeted that I was *preparing to test her theory*. Although I updated the question "Hey fellas, what do you look for when looking for a woman?"  on both my twitter (which may/may not have been private @ the time oopsi)  & facebook, not a single male responded. ;( So I took to texting the males in my phone & I got  a variety of responses. Here's what the men want, ladies & I'm telling y'all EXACTLY how they told me: Male (age 23): Looks and big boobs lol Male (age 27): Independance Male (age 44): Maturity, responsible, independent, financially stable,chemistry, attractive, trust worthy Male (age 21): Intelligence confidence and ability to adapt to change Male (age 25): Really right now im looking for honesty is the