Skip to main content

A Mother's Cry


All you niggas are my sons... & I have failed you.
Should've kicked you out the nest but instead I cradled you.
I should've taught you responsibility but instead I took care of you.
I should've programmed your mind, so the streets couldn't brainwash you.
I taught you about life and how to survive,
tell me what exactly is it do y'all feel you were deprived?
I did things the way I did because of the choices I made.
Who are you or the streets to be throwing my parenting shade?
My primary function was to provide for you not the other way around.
You came from me that is why I'm ashamed of your choices now.
I did what I had to do for the consequences of my actions.
I gave you life but the streets want to use you for their own satisfaction.
They got you thinking they fathered you.
Did the streets do a DNA because I don't recall being they're boo.
I fed you from my bosom to ensure you ate,
when were the streets ever in a kitchen fixing you a plate?
The ONLY struggle I had was raising a man
only because as a woman it is certain things you must do
that I can't even begin to comprehend.
I clothed you even if it wasn't name brand.
You are a prince why put you in clothes carrying someone else's name?
You are an individual why should you & everyone else look the same?
A man makes the suit, the suit doesn't make the man.
How can you tell me, your mother the streets are your fam?
I pushed you out my body.
I taught you how to walk and how to speak properly,
I did it alone the streets weren't beside me.
Yet you let them in your life but won't forgive your father?
If he owes you, then the streets owe me.
I want MY CHILD BACK, return him please.

Comments

Anonymous said…
man i love it its tight!
Unknown said…
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽🔥🔥💯🎯‼You Are Awesome This Is So Real 👏🏽👏🏽🔥

Popular posts from this blog

Erotic 370

I'm playin lead in ur little play Don't need an understudy I'm ur Babii... All I'm waitin for is u To come & do all that u promised to U say u want this to be urz Well dive inside & fuck me till I'm hoarse My fingers take hold of your hard and sleek body As I whisper in ur ear, "O how I've been naughty" U anxiously shove me, face up against the wall Your left hand holding my neck firmly, The right undoing my work clothes Holdin me down U growl not to move At the control of your force I am weak & ur penis is @ its peak U take no ease puttin him in me I cry out in pain but that is the pleasure of our game I become more aroused as u pound me harder I plead with u to slow it down instead U turn me round, lift me up, From the front u enter now My thighs straddling your waist My juices can't wait They pour down ur legs I’m whimpering out your name, Forgetting to breathe We make our way to the bedroom Where it is ...

Shacking Up

People often say they do not want to live with a person they are intimate with prior to marriage. They say that shacking up is taking advantage of the purpose of marriage. Me, I just changed my mind about it. In order to say you are waiting for marriage,you must first know what marriage is. According to the B I B L E, marriage is God’s “fix” for the fact that “it is not good for the man to be alone” ( Genesis 2:18). Thus when man finds the right woman he will become "one flesh" with her. He will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Becoming one is the physical union of sexual intimacy. If I understand correctly, boy meets girl, boy and girl build a house together, boy and girl make house a home. Well in the biblical sense. In society's state of mind, it is totally different. There has to be a ring,a church,a dress,food,& witnesses. All that equals marriage & oneness. The pastor/priest/whomever has the "powe...

How U Not Seen Tht,Girl???

So I've lived under a rock,inside a bubble,sheltered,isolated... whatever. I've missed out on a lot of "classic" movies. Here's the list &; thanks to On Demand & Netflix I plan to catch up on them. O if u got them let's have a movie night! 1.New Jersey Drive (Jan. 15, 2017) 2.White Man Can’t Jump (Apr. 23,2013) 3.Boomerang (sometime in 2012) 4. Menace 2 Society 5.Malcolm X 6. New Jack City 7. Jungle Fever 8. Juice 9.-Boyz N the Hood (sometime in 2011) 10. He Got Game 11. Get on the Bus 12.Dead Presidents 13.Rocky VI (jus saw I-V when ATL was snowed in) 14.Die Hard-all 15.Rambo-all 16.Pulp Fiction 17.Shaft *tha orginal or remake* 18. Booty Call 19. Love Jones 20. Sprung 21 .Scarface (Dec. 21, 2011) 22.Thelma & Lousia 23.Bonnie & Clyde 24.Strictly Business 25.Woo 26.Jason’s Lyric 27. Coming to America 28. Poetic Justice (Jan. 29, 2011) 29. Higher Learning 30. Harlem Nights *note* the ones tht have crossed ou...