Skip to main content

Me,impatient???


Sitting here in the middle of a VERY heated disagreement about ... well actually idk what I just know that the statement was made that in general I am an impatient person. I admit I have proudly quoted Jay-Z "I got no patience And I hate waitin" but as I think more about it I disagree with that. My reasonings being that I know that there are 24 hours in a day. I like to have 6-8 hours of sleep. Which now leaves me with 16-18 hours. I currently clock in 3 hours at one location and 4 hours at another which is another 7 hours. So I now have 10 hours left to eat,shit,be social, watch tv, have sex, run errands, whatever. There is a 30 minute drive from home to my job so now I have 9 hours left to eat,shit,be social, watch tv, have sex, run errands, whatever. I try to be home getting ready for bed around midnight and tend to wake up round 6:30.
If someone says they want to do something within those 24hours in a day but tell me at a certain time and show up later without notify me of the time change,you damn skippy I will be annoyed and aggravated. I have a very tight schedule and I value time especially MY time.
Sometimes I like to, you know, waste my time and don't stick to my schedule. I even accidently {on purpose} forget important things. Those occasions seems like Murphy Law's occur... oversleep, late for appointments, bills don't get paid on time,what needs to get done doesn't. Then I sit there with a feeling of failure. And of course the famous question is asked,"Why didn't you remind me of _______?" Um ppl why should I had??? If I could remember shouldn't you had been able to also? But even still that is beside the point. It's like if I am not punctual and organized there is an issue however if I am tardy and scattered I am still chastised???
Funny in the process of writing this I receive a msg reading,"I want to go to J.R. Crickets" at 12:45 am, it is now 1:32 am and I have yet to leave. If I am not mistaken but J.R. Crickets closes at 3 am (goes google search rl quick)Ok so they close at 4 but become rude with service at 3 and do not want to take orders (I know from a previous visit). I'm hungry and this ass drank the last of the kool-aid before he left so I'm thirsty as well. And now I have been waiting far too long for food. This is not impatience... thou on his behalf he is very INCOSIDERATE of my time and hunger.
Why is wanting to be punctual a sin anyways???
*I guess cuz I'm wearing his watch, he think I'm on his time."

Comments

CB said…
I like this. I don't think people appreciate and value other people's time. Don't waste my time if I can't even afford to waste my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Erotic 370

I'm playin lead in ur little play Don't need an understudy I'm ur Babii... All I'm waitin for is u To come & do all that u promised to U say u want this to be urz Well dive inside & fuck me till I'm hoarse My fingers take hold of your hard and sleek body As I whisper in ur ear, "O how I've been naughty" U anxiously shove me, face up against the wall Your left hand holding my neck firmly, The right undoing my work clothes Holdin me down U growl not to move At the control of your force I am weak & ur penis is @ its peak U take no ease puttin him in me I cry out in pain but that is the pleasure of our game I become more aroused as u pound me harder I plead with u to slow it down instead U turn me round, lift me up, From the front u enter now My thighs straddling your waist My juices can't wait They pour down ur legs I’m whimpering out your name, Forgetting to breathe We make our way to the bedroom Where it is ...

Shacking Up

People often say they do not want to live with a person they are intimate with prior to marriage. They say that shacking up is taking advantage of the purpose of marriage. Me, I just changed my mind about it. In order to say you are waiting for marriage,you must first know what marriage is. According to the B I B L E, marriage is God’s “fix” for the fact that “it is not good for the man to be alone” ( Genesis 2:18). Thus when man finds the right woman he will become "one flesh" with her. He will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Becoming one is the physical union of sexual intimacy. If I understand correctly, boy meets girl, boy and girl build a house together, boy and girl make house a home. Well in the biblical sense. In society's state of mind, it is totally different. There has to be a ring,a church,a dress,food,& witnesses. All that equals marriage & oneness. The pastor/priest/whomever has the "powe...

How U Not Seen Tht,Girl???

So I've lived under a rock,inside a bubble,sheltered,isolated... whatever. I've missed out on a lot of "classic" movies. Here's the list &; thanks to On Demand & Netflix I plan to catch up on them. O if u got them let's have a movie night! 1.New Jersey Drive (Jan. 15, 2017) 2.White Man Can’t Jump (Apr. 23,2013) 3.Boomerang (sometime in 2012) 4. Menace 2 Society 5.Malcolm X 6. New Jack City 7. Jungle Fever 8. Juice 9.-Boyz N the Hood (sometime in 2011) 10. He Got Game 11. Get on the Bus 12.Dead Presidents 13.Rocky VI (jus saw I-V when ATL was snowed in) 14.Die Hard-all 15.Rambo-all 16.Pulp Fiction 17.Shaft *tha orginal or remake* 18. Booty Call 19. Love Jones 20. Sprung 21 .Scarface (Dec. 21, 2011) 22.Thelma & Lousia 23.Bonnie & Clyde 24.Strictly Business 25.Woo 26.Jason’s Lyric 27. Coming to America 28. Poetic Justice (Jan. 29, 2011) 29. Higher Learning 30. Harlem Nights *note* the ones tht have crossed ou...