Skip to main content

Nah, I don’t care what I am; I’m free hee!

A few yrs ago whilst in the midst of some catty femle beef I looked up BIPOLAR becuz of how it was 'joked' about being had. When I found out it was a depression, I decided to stop saying "I'm bipolar" not wanting to accept/speak depression on myself/others. I refer to ppl's flip flop personality as 'sour patch kid' now instead.
I know what it's like to be depressed. I have had many a suicide thoughts. I once drank alcohol & took the few pills I had at my disposal hoping to die.
I cope by holding on to a fantasy that I will see my baby bro in heaven 1 day, long as I don't die from suicide. I occasionally drink/smoke/take medicines. I create fantasies in my head where things are different, I am happier. I don't dwell on my 'problems' nor do I talk about them. I have sex.
I don't want counseling anymore. It was a time I did, and no one took me seriously. I have survived this long, this way. I'm actually sharing this somewhere that people who "care about me" won't look. I just felt like writing my current thoughts. Not because of Robin Williams but because someone I know and love, has been diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and it's a secret that myself and a few others are to keep.
That's a burden for me. Keeping secrets. Locking things in, not sharing. It's the reason, I turn to "dangerous" escapes. Often keeping those kind of secrets; things 1 is unhappy about to just yourself, it becomes too much to carry.
But I'm alive and have no plans of leaving soon. So I guess that means I'm fine. Right now. In this moment. And that is good enough for me.

Comments

Cean Veezy said…
I always thought you were a strong woman ever since I met you in high school. Even after I read this, I still think youre strong. You may need someone to vent to instead of going about bottling your emotion and just having sex. But who am I to say such a thing? I havent lost a sibling and I truly dont understand the type of depression you went through, but I find if you open up and never keep yourself shut in, then a lot of great things will happen. I believe Im bipolar myself and theres no shame in being so. Difficulty may range depending on how depressed or manic one becomes. But to end this note, I really hope you stay strong and do what you want in your life. If you ever need an ear, just keep me in mind.

Popular posts from this blog

Erotic 370

I'm playin lead in ur little play Don't need an understudy I'm ur Babii... All I'm waitin for is u To come & do all that u promised to U say u want this to be urz Well dive inside & fuck me till I'm hoarse My fingers take hold of your hard and sleek body As I whisper in ur ear, "O how I've been naughty" U anxiously shove me, face up against the wall Your left hand holding my neck firmly, The right undoing my work clothes Holdin me down U growl not to move At the control of your force I am weak & ur penis is @ its peak U take no ease puttin him in me I cry out in pain but that is the pleasure of our game I become more aroused as u pound me harder I plead with u to slow it down instead U turn me round, lift me up, From the front u enter now My thighs straddling your waist My juices can't wait They pour down ur legs I’m whimpering out your name, Forgetting to breathe We make our way to the bedroom Where it is ...

Shacking Up

People often say they do not want to live with a person they are intimate with prior to marriage. They say that shacking up is taking advantage of the purpose of marriage. Me, I just changed my mind about it. In order to say you are waiting for marriage,you must first know what marriage is. According to the B I B L E, marriage is God’s “fix” for the fact that “it is not good for the man to be alone” ( Genesis 2:18). Thus when man finds the right woman he will become "one flesh" with her. He will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Becoming one is the physical union of sexual intimacy. If I understand correctly, boy meets girl, boy and girl build a house together, boy and girl make house a home. Well in the biblical sense. In society's state of mind, it is totally different. There has to be a ring,a church,a dress,food,& witnesses. All that equals marriage & oneness. The pastor/priest/whomever has the "powe...

How U Not Seen Tht,Girl???

So I've lived under a rock,inside a bubble,sheltered,isolated... whatever. I've missed out on a lot of "classic" movies. Here's the list &; thanks to On Demand & Netflix I plan to catch up on them. O if u got them let's have a movie night! 1.New Jersey Drive (Jan. 15, 2017) 2.White Man Can’t Jump (Apr. 23,2013) 3.Boomerang (sometime in 2012) 4. Menace 2 Society 5.Malcolm X 6. New Jack City 7. Jungle Fever 8. Juice 9.-Boyz N the Hood (sometime in 2011) 10. He Got Game 11. Get on the Bus 12.Dead Presidents 13.Rocky VI (jus saw I-V when ATL was snowed in) 14.Die Hard-all 15.Rambo-all 16.Pulp Fiction 17.Shaft *tha orginal or remake* 18. Booty Call 19. Love Jones 20. Sprung 21 .Scarface (Dec. 21, 2011) 22.Thelma & Lousia 23.Bonnie & Clyde 24.Strictly Business 25.Woo 26.Jason’s Lyric 27. Coming to America 28. Poetic Justice (Jan. 29, 2011) 29. Higher Learning 30. Harlem Nights *note* the ones tht have crossed ou...