Skip to main content

Strugglin

I h8 havin 2 swallow tears & clear my throat so no1 hears the strain in my voice I fake this smile so well that the pain in my eyes r missed My exterior is sooo tough others won't believe that on the inside I'm crumplin it's not jus because he's gone it's because evrythin that was once right is now wrong It's because every show,picture,or song is a reminder of when things were carefree... What if I believed more in me,in us & pushed more for we would this had been avoided? I need to see a clairvoyant to get an idea of how much longer this will last because if it's headin further downhill we need YOUR hand to grasp I mean I'm reachin for it now yet I'm not sure if I'm able to receive handouts aside frm student loans it seems when I ask for assistance I'm always turned down tryin to remember & focus on that positive spirit,positive mind,positive outcome but how is that valid when life itself is predetermined?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shacking Up

People often say they do not want to live with a person they are intimate with prior to marriage. They say that shacking up is taking advantage of the purpose of marriage. Me, I just changed my mind about it. In order to say you are waiting for marriage,you must first know what marriage is. According to the B I B L E, marriage is God’s “fix” for the fact that “it is not good for the man to be alone” ( Genesis 2:18). Thus when man finds the right woman he will become "one flesh" with her. He will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh. Becoming one is the physical union of sexual intimacy. If I understand correctly, boy meets girl, boy and girl build a house together, boy and girl make house a home. Well in the biblical sense. In society's state of mind, it is totally different. There has to be a ring,a church,a dress,food,& witnesses. All that equals marriage & oneness. The pastor/priest/whomever has the "powe...

Erotic 370

I'm playin lead in ur little play Don't need an understudy I'm ur Babii... All I'm waitin for is u To come & do all that u promised to U say u want this to be urz Well dive inside & fuck me till I'm hoarse My fingers take hold of your hard and sleek body As I whisper in ur ear, "O how I've been naughty" U anxiously shove me, face up against the wall Your left hand holding my neck firmly, The right undoing my work clothes Holdin me down U growl not to move At the control of your force I am weak & ur penis is @ its peak U take no ease puttin him in me I cry out in pain but that is the pleasure of our game I become more aroused as u pound me harder I plead with u to slow it down instead U turn me round, lift me up, From the front u enter now My thighs straddling your waist My juices can't wait They pour down ur legs I’m whimpering out your name, Forgetting to breathe We make our way to the bedroom Where it is ...

A Mother's Cry

All you niggas are my sons... & I have failed you. Should've kicked you out the nest but instead I cradled you. I should've taught you responsibility but instead I took care of you. I should've programmed your mind, so the streets couldn't brainwash you. I taught you about life and how to survive, tell me what exactly is it do y'all feel you were deprived? I did things the way I did because of the choices I made. Who are you or the streets to be throwing my parenting shade? My primary function was to provide for you not the other way around. You came from me that is why I'm ashamed of your choices now. I did what I had to do for the consequences of my actions. I gave you life but the streets want to use you for their own satisfaction. They got you thinking they fathered you. Did the streets do a DNA because I don't recall being they're boo. I fed you from my bosom to ensure you ate, when were the streets ever in a kitchen fixing you...